Saturday, August 25, 2007

I am visiting my Granny in Fort Worth, Texas....


(The backside of the Kimble, the 'Mirror and the Mask' exhibition was excellent, I wish Lisa Lipinski had been there.)

The Amon Carter Museum, my all time favorite, was stunning as usual!

Perfect puffy Texas clouds just for me!

The North side of Fort Worth is like a western theme park. I was sad to miss the daily cattle drive through the street, but happy I saw some cowboys, some real some not.

We stopped at the very best Taquería in Waco on the way to Austin today. They know my grandmother by her first name. The traditional corn tortillas are thin and a taco is made with two! Their fresh squeezed OJ is the main attraction.

There were Virgin Mary sightings everywhere!


It never gets old.

The banana split from Braum's we had for dinner yesterday.

No comments: